– The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) is a series of state-mandated standardized tests used in Texas schools to assess a student’s achievements and knowledge learned in the grade level or course.
– Parents, you may help your student by ensuring that they have plenty of rest the night before they are scheduled to test, eat a well-balanced breakfast the morning of testing, Cell Phone Policy- According to TEA students are not permitted to have cell phones or other electronic devices on their person or within reach during STAAR testing. If the student has a cell phone it must be turned off and turned in to the teacher until after testing. Cell phone usage during testing is a serious violation and will be considered cheating.
- June 24, Monday -English I
- June 25, Tuesday – Algebra & Biology & US History & Math
- June 26, Wednesday – English II & Reading
- June 27, Thursday – Make up day
–Testing will start at @8:30. Please be on time.