Month: May 2018
Please help our senior class win the DFW District’s Senior Video Contest. Visit @hsadallas’s Facebook page and like and share the video. The video with the most points will be crowned the DFW District Winner!
We invite all parents, students, staff and other community stakeholders to attend Harmony Public Schools-DFW/Waco District Wellness Policy meeting. The meeting will be held at the district office located at 12005 Forestgate Dr. Ste 110, Dallas, TX 75243 on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, beginning at 8:30 am. We will review our current District Wellness Policy (located on each campus website) and the guidelines set forth in the HPS board approved Wellness Plan (available on each campus website) in regards to nutrition education, Smart Snack Guidelines, fundraisers, exemptions, classroom parties, etc. If you are interested in joining, no RSVP is necessary and we look forward to your attendance. For questions or additional information, please contact Linda Moore at LMoore@harmonytx.org.
Dear Senior Parents,
Please Join us on May 15th, at 6:00 pm in the high school Cafeteria, in appreciation of you for all of your hard work to your student. We will serve dinner as well as have a Rose Ceremony in Thank You to ALL!
Please Contact Senior Sponsor Medine Tosun for any questions, email@example.com. Thank You
Harmony Science Academy Dallas is seeking dedicated Bilingual and ESL teachers. Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field and Texas teacher certification required. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be EOC/ STAAR test on the following days;
- May 8, 2018, Tuesday—9th Grade Algebra
- May 9, 2018, Wednesday—9th Grade Biology, 11th Grade US History
- May 10, 2018, Thursday — Make up for EOC tests
- May 14, 2018, Monday —6th&7th Grade Math, 8th Grade Math Retest
- May 15, 2018, Tuesday—6th&7th Grade Reading, 8th Grade Reading Retest
- May 16, 2018, Wednesday—8th Grade Science
- May 17, 2018, Thursday— 8th Grade Social Studies
- May 18, 2018, Friday—Make up for STAAR tests
The test will start @ 8:00 sharp, please be on time.
Please note that our campus will be closed to visitors on testing days and we apologize for the inconvenience. As a friendly reminder, it is important for your child to have a full night sleep and have breakfast during this time frame so that they are physically prepared for the test. If you have any questions /concerns, please reach the Testing Coordinator, Tuba Turhan. email@example.com
Dear Harmony Science Academy Parents! Did you know that we have families from over 48 different countries? We would like to celebrate our diversity by having a Harmony around the World Festival on Saturday, May 5th from 10-1 at the high school campus. This festival will include
- Cultural booths that will highlight different countries with facts and food
- Folk dance, music and poetry performances
- Health Fair featuring a free immunization clinic, blood drive, blood pressure testing and vision screening
- Vendor booths selling local products (no food please)
- Carnival games
- Raffle baskets and food available for purchase
Please mark your calendars and plan on bringing the whole family! If you are interested in helping with a cultural booth or would like to rent a vendor space please email Mr. Cetinkaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for Harmony around the World on May 5th. The health fair will include free vision screenings, blood and glucose checks and free immunizations for children 2 months – 18 years old.
We are offering summer STAAR tutorials between June 18th-22th. Please take this opportunity, your child needs to retake STAAR EOC test during the summer scheduled below.
When: June 18th to June 22th – Only 5 Days Monday to Friday